Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hot Air Balloons & Helen


Well it's been forever...again! I won't give up though. Maybe now that summer is here, I can really focus on my blog.Remember, I am NOT a writer!

This is not in my comfort zone at all, but I thought it would be something that my family may be able to look back on later. Ok...here we go again!


This past weekend we decided to load up and meet some of my very favorite people in Helen. Kendra had this great idea that we should all meet in Helen to watch the hot air balloons take off. It ended up being a wonderful night. We went and watched the balloon teams set up and take off. Then we walked down the street to eat. This is another blessing in my life...true friends. These girls have been there for me through it all and everyday I thank God for them. They are truly amazing women who are blessed with wonderful families!

The Redd Family-
Randy, Kendra, Carter, & Phoebe


The Mitchell Family-
Jeff, Amanda, Molly, & Jacob


The VanOrman Family-
Curt, Connie, Aiden, & Everett









No comments:

Post a Comment