Alright...well it's been awhile. I had great intentions, but it seems like one thing after another has happened to keep me away from the blog. Let's try this again! Never give up, right?
I LOVE the SNOW!!! We have just had a wonderful weekend spending time with the family and playing in the snow. Riya and Ryte had a blast! Friday afternoon when the snow started falling, Ryte left to go spend the night with his friend. Riya and I waited until the grass was no longer visible, and then we bundled up and headed outside. The snow was perfect! I love the crunch of the snow as you walk through it. Running, sliding (or not), sledding, snowball fights, snow angels, and snow icecream...what more could you ask for? On Friday night Riya and I went out and just laid in the snow. We just let the snow fall on our faces while we just talked and
laughed. She is so amazing, and I am loving being able to watch who she is becoming.
On Saturday, we went to pick Ryte up at his friends house, then we headed over to my Mamaw & Papa's house for a little family fun. I love to watch my kids play with Marisa's kids. It brings back so manywonderful childhood memories.
We are all so blessed!



No comments:
Post a Comment