
Riya is 12 and Ryte is 9, luckily we have never had to go to the ER... until this year! For some reason they both decided to try this out! Ryte was feeling bad one night, and he had a really high fever. I tried to wait it out and just see if his fever would break. I am not one to rush to the doctor anytime something isn't right. However, when Ryte started complaining about not being able to move his neck, that was all it took. I called the doctor on call and they suggested that we bring him on in. Praise God it was just a virus and he was well in the next few days! Yes...the bill was not great, but the peace of mind was priceless!

A few weeks later, Riya went to spend the night with a friend, and around 7pm I got a call from Kelley (Jessi's mom.) She said that Riya and Jessi were on the 4 wheeler and had a accident. Riya fell off, and she landed on her hand wrong. Kelley thought it may be broken, so we needed to go get it x-rayed. Surprisingly, I remained very calm. We loaded up and headed to Gainesville. Riya wanted to make sure that her friends could come along! So the entertainment for the night ended up being a splint on Riya's arm, but NO BROKEN BONES!!! Blessed! I thank the Father for His protection. I know that we can not keep our children in a bubble, but wouldn't that be nice???
eli loved playing with ryte tonight at the baseball game. ryte was so good with him. hope you enjoyed your spring break! you deserved it.
ReplyDelete