
Who doesn't love a treasure hunt? This is my new LOVE! About three years ago some of my best friends and I decided to try this out. We are always looking for something new to try! We loved it! In fact we even started a blog about our finds! It was so much fun! Lately...they have all been a little busy having babies and our hunts are on hold. I really was going to try to keep this for "just friends" but I have missed it so much, I had to share! My kids LOVE it!!!! We have had the best time and it doesn't matter where we are, we are always within a mile of a cache. I'm hooked and now I go with anyone that will tag along with me!











Marisa's 1st find:)



Tab and I always find a cache while we are traveling with our boys baseball team!


Riya, Avery, & Jessi before I took them to church!


Riya's 1st cache that she found on her own!



She is so beautiful! How is she already twelve? Time goes by way too fast!
ReplyDeleteHow am I just now finding your blog???
ReplyDeleteLove that you & Tabitha are friends...she is dear to my heart. :)