I can't believe it! I know that it was only yesterday that I was scared to death to bring this little bundle of joy home. I was completely fine being a "new mom" as long as we could stay at the hospital. The past years have brought so much joy to my life! I love seeing the young lady that she becoming and I look forward to being WAY past the teen years! The attitude has already started:) This year Riya want to go to the Tipsy Canvas and paint for her birthday. It was a great party and all the girls seemed to really love it!
I am happily married to my best friend! He is my rock and I don't know what I would do without him. God has blessed us with two wonderful children, Riya and Ryte. They keep us very busy and that is why I don't get to keep my blog up to date like I would like to.
No comments:
Post a Comment