
My old "roomie" came this week for a visit! It was great to sit and talk and just catch up. She lives in Alabama now, and it's been 5 years since I have seen her. The last time she came to visit she had two children and one on the way. This time she came with her four kids! Yes...I said four; from 9 years to 9 months! She is a wonderful mom and I am just amazed by her patience! WOW! She spent two days at our house.

We went to the park until we were too hot, and then we went swimming. Jaime has always been such a faithful friend. I love those friendships! You know the ones that it doesn't matter how long it's been since you've talked, you just pick right back up where you left off! One thing that I have always admired about Jaime is her relationship with the Lord. She is always listening to the voice of God and seeking his wisdom in every situation. I feel like I try to do that in really difficult situations, but Jaime does it in EVERYTHING. She sees His teaching in every step of her life, and she is constantly thinking about how she can better herself. That inspires me! We had a wonderful visit, and I look forward to the next one. I hope it's sooner than 5 years!!!
Love reading your blog....you are a gifted writer...I hope you share these stories and your blog with your students....don't you think your students would love blogging? I'm obsessed with thinking about how much students can learn from this...just saying..
ReplyDelete